October 25, 2017

Seasons of Life {Words for My Babies}













leggings // top

When summer was drawing to an end, and the school was starting I was a little bit sad to be honest. I didn't want the carefree, hot and fun days with my kiddos to end. I really didn't want to get into a routine of waking up early and going by schedule because our summer was full of so many adventures that happened on a whim. 
I wasn't enjoying the change.
Then came autumn. With its ever changing leaves and chill, crisp mornings. I was starting to like the fact that we can layer our cardigans and enjoy the sunlight instead of hide from it. 
Then fall became this beautiful array of colors everywhere I looked. There were gorgeous magenta tones, bright oranges and stark yellows all around me. The sun was still warm during the day but nights were refreshingly chilly. 
I started to enjoy it. 

                                It got me thinking. It's the same in life. We love or enjoy something so much that we don't want to let go or move on. There is something to enjoy in every season - in both valleys and high peeks. Right now, I'm enjoying the toddler stage in life. My children are always with me and seems like on me. But they share everything with me, I'm their best friend of choice and we do everything together. The cuddles and fears, the night time prayers and songs, the trips to the zoo and exploring, the learning about life and trying their limits. I'm here for all of it and I love it. I'm going to miss it when they are grown but every season will have something beautiful in it. So find yours and enjoy it, whatever it may be. 

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven                                                          (Ecc 3:1)


1 comment :

  1. Bao giờ thì aff cup 2018 bongda365 kết thúc nhỉ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK